Customized Quality 3D Printed Jewelry
It’s time to revolutionize the way you create jewelry! Through 3D printing technology is how we will do it! With 3D printing becoming more and more popular in various business industries, even jewelers today are starting to make 3D printed jewelry as it brings new possibilities in design, production, and customization options for clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a 3D Printed Jewelry?
It is a fashion accessory or a decorative item worn for personal adornment. Its difference from the common jewelry is it is made from plastic materials created through additive manufacturing or 3D printing, which allows you to make jewelry in almost any design you want.
What Type Jewelries Can I Make through 3D Printing?
Through the use of 3D printing, you have the freedom to get your creativity all out for your 3D printed jewelry. Sky’s the limit! Fashion designers are the ones who usually use this type of jewelry manufacturing as they always need to think out of the box. They get jewelries 3D printed to partner with their latest fashion creations. With this, some of the types of jewelry you can 3D print different are:
3D Bespoke Eyewear for End-Users/Consumers
Tired of trying to find the best eyeglasses for you? With 3D printing, you can now get a pair of glasses with your preferred eyewear design made just for you! You can even request or suggest nice designs to offer other customers.
- Ear Cuff
- Body Piercing Jewelry
- Jewelry Molds, and many more.
In addition to the above mentioned, you can also make a 3D printed jewelry box. You can have any of these created as a gift to the people you treasure, whether or not there is an occasion as customized or personalized items are always the best!
3D Printing Revolutionizing the Jewelry Industry
Both clients and jewelry designers benefit from 3D printing. Who would have thought that a 3D printer for jewelry making would open new and exciting opportunities for designers to work with that makes it easier for clients to get their dream jewelry hassle-free? You can make complicated items and some bold new statements with new materials other than precious metals. In addition, here are some other advantages of using 3D printing in creating jewelry.
- Design Freedom - Unique 3D printed jewelry designs can emerge and be produced with the use of this, the ones that are incredibly difficult to achieve with traditional methods. It is the game-changer of the 3D printing jewelry industry in terms of the looks as it removed the long-established design restrictions, making customization easier.
- Faster Mass Production - 3D printing also helps make mass production easier. A 3D printer for jewelry molds can produce quality master models or 3D printed jewelry molds that you can use for mass production with smooth surface finish.
- Value-for-Money Output - When a new design or type of product made through the traditional way comes out of the market, it commonly comes with a high price. This issue isn’t new in all industries. But if it is created through 3D printing, there is a higher chance that the cost would be more affordable compared to that of the traditional and with great quality.
How to Make 3D Printed Jewelry
The process starts with having your preferred style of the jewelry. You will need a high resolution 3D digital file of the design to have it 3D printed. If you would hire 3D2Go for 3D printing jewelry service, expect a hassle-free process in the 3D printed jewelry making. You would only have to discuss with us your requirements and we will be more than happy to serve you.
What is the Price of a 3D Printed Jewelry?
If you are planning to have a jewelry that is 3D printed, take note that each project has a different cost. It varies on some factors that may affect the price. Some of which are:
- Service Needed - Being a one-stop-shop for everything 3D, we have various 3D services to help you with your 3D needs. You have three options in getting your 3D printed jewelry patterns. One is to design your own 3D printed jewelry, second is to have it designed by us with your guidance to make sure that we meet your preferred design, and last is through 3D scanning if you have an item with the same features. Each of these services has their unique cost from the others.
- Dimension and Details - Although most jewelries come in small sizes, they still come in different dimensions and details. Getting these details will help us determine the cost of the item to be made.
- Design Revision - This is most especially for clients who chose to let us handle the 3D designing. We are giving each project up to three design revisions for free. An additional charge may apply if you reached the maximum and would want to change more. To keep you at ease, we do not print an item without the go signal from the client.
Talk to one of our account managers to get a quote.
Why Go with 3D2Go for Your 3D Printed Jewelry?
3D2Go has been in the business for years. We are one of the most trusted 3D printing shops in the Philippines. We have handled many exceptional projects from different types of clients. With this, we guarantee to give value-for-money services with high-quality output for your customized 3D printed jewelry. To get yours, inquire today!