High Quality 3D Printed Toys
When you like a specific toy, but you can’t find it on the market, 3D printing is the answer! You can now bring your dream toy to life with 3D printed toys.
What is a 3D Printed Toy?
It is a toy of your choice that is printed in three-dimensional. It is helpful for toy collectors as it is usually done for unique pieces.
Who needs 3D Printed Toys?
- Toy Collectors
- Toy Manufacturers
- Children (parents this is a great gift!)
Benefits of 3D Printing in the Toy Industry
- Prototyping is a vital stage to lessen the error in an item that is yet to be produced. With this, 3D printing becomes a prototyping method to help test the objects. It helps businesses save costs.
- Customizing a toy is now easier through 3D printing. You can create your own design and make your imaginations come to reality.
- It can help businesses develop new business models that can be helpful and could create a significant impact in the industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You 3D Print a Toy?
Yes, we totally can! Whether you want to repair a damaged toy, replace its missing parts, get a copy of an existing one, or even create an original design, 3D2Go is here for you— a reliable company that can take care of your 3D needs.
In What Sense Can I Use the Toys that are printed in 3D?
If you think that these toys will only go to your collection, you might want to check out other things where it can go:
- Present - You’re lucky if you have friends or loved ones who like toys. There’s no need to worry about what to give them. You can even customize it to input a personal touch.
- Giveaway - These toys can go a long way. On any occasion you’ve got there, may it be personal or business, you can create a great impression through having it as a giveaway on your event.
- Personal Collection - This is what most people do with toys, especially those who are of legal age. Like any other hobbies, having a collection of what they love gives them satisfaction.
How Much Can a Toy that is Printed in 3D Cost?
There are factors that may affect its price and here are some:
- Dimension - When working on a project, the dimension or size of the item is one of the most important factors to consider to come up with a quote. Why? There are a lot of things that depend on the dimension such as the amount of materials needed and the time to be consumed in getting the project done.
- Details - This may depend, but the cost may also vary on how complex the details are. The more complicated it is to create, the higher the price will be.
- Service Needed - The services you require may also alter the cost. If you already have a 3D file of your design, you can hand it over to us to save costs, but you can also avail our end-to-end service. We will help you with the process all the way.
- Revision - If you avail our 3D modelling services, take note that there is a limit of three design revisions per project. Succeeding changes will be subject to additional charges.
Talk to one of our account managers today to get a quote.
3D2Go 3D Printed Toys
When it comes to your 3D needs, trust only the experts. Trust 3D2Go. Our state of the art 3D printer, equipment, and professional people are more than willing to work on your requirements. We can create high quality toys that are printed in 3D just for you! What are you waiting for? Inquire today!