3D2Go 3D Designing Services
Imagine it, we’ll translate it into a ready-to-print design! With 3D2Go’s 3D designing services, we will generate your ideas into a digital model that is good for 3D printing through the help of our experienced 3D designers.
What is 3D Designing?
Designing in 3D is the process of creating a digital model of an object. 3D2Go’s 3D modelers will digitize any object in the form of industrial designs, concept models, high-poly and low-poly models, and 3D models with texture and color.
- Has high polygon count (They use polygons in computer graphics to compose 3D images. The polygon count refers to the number of polygons rendered per frame.)
- Uses polygons to determine the surface detail of the object.
- Applies in photorealistic 3D renderings (pictures of the model) and 3D animation with zoom-in effects
- Has low polygon count
- Uses texture filtering to determine pixel size for game models and mobile phones.
- Applies in 3D models that moves in real time, such as product configurators, augmented reality, virtual reality, 3D characters and environments in 3D games
Benefits of 3D Designing
Picture your ideas beautifully through 3D designs. Its benefits are:
- Have a realistic representation of an object you are introducing.
- An object’s design becomes more vivid. Customers can take a virtual tour on a project.
- A 3D design model is more compelling and satisfying to prospects.
- It can clearly show an object’s physical dimensions.
- It is easier to re-model and revise an object’s overall look.
Key Design Considerations for 3D Printing
Keep in mind that there are several things to consider when designing for a successful 3D printing.
- Overhangs and supports - These are the protruding parts of a structure that are common in complex designs. As 3D printers have limits, it is necessary to consider the angle and ensure that all parts do not exceed the allowable values.
- Wall thickness - Considered as the most typical problem in 3D designing. Walls that are too thin may result in a fragile print that can easily break. On the other hand, walls that are too thick may result in cracking.
- Shrinkage and warping - This occurs during the 3D printing process as the material cools. It causes warpage or shrinkage, which results in cracking and deformation. To prevent this, try avoiding long flat surfaces and sharp corners. Add a rounded brim to distribute the stress evenly.
- File resolution - Designing a 3D model with complex details may result in 3D printers unable to print the object. For a successful 3D printing, it is important to consider the level of details and choose the right resolution.
The recommended minimum wall thickness depends on the design and the materials to use, but the general rule of thumb is a thicker wall of more than 0.8 mm.
Applications of 3D Designing
3D designing service is for everyone, but commonly used by:
- Advertising and marketing professionals
- Industrial designers, and many more
It is also used for services such as:
- 3D wall designing services
- 3D floor designing services
- 3D packaging designing services
- 3D furniture designing services
- 3D restaurant designing services
- 3D logo designing services
- 3D architectural designing services
- 3D fashion designing services, and many more
Engineers and architects use it for their models:
- Through 3D design, it becomes easier to analyze a new plan and know how revisions would look like
- The project approval rate is quicker when you use a 3D model.
Trust the Experts
3D2Go has been providing first-rate 3D designing services to meet the needs and expectations of our customers. We will optimize your ideas with the help of our seasoned artists.
The majority of our clients come from the engineering and research and development for designing services industries.
Experience quality 3D CAD modeling service today with 3D2Go.