Creative 3D Logo Designing Services
Talking about one of the long-span industries, the mold business has a significant role in the manufacturing industry. Now, if you are looking for something that could help you in doing a mass production of your product, then 3D mould printing is the answer!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a 3D Printed Mould?
It is a hollow container printed in three-dimension that has a distinctive form used to give shape or character to a liquid such as wax, metal, and many more.
3D Moulding for Businesses
Businesses are the ones who will benefit the most out of this innovation. Aside from the fact that it can help achieve a speedy production of products, businesses need a faster means to get quality molds, and 3D printing is here for you.
3D Moulding for End-Users/Consumers
Moulds that are 3D printed are not exclusively beneficial to businesses. Even consumers can make something out of it such as for food at home and many other things.
Benefits of Making Mold through 3D Printing
Here are just some of the advantages of using a 3D mould made through 3D printing:
- It helps businesses upgrade their manufacturing game at a much lower price point and also lower the manufacturing costs as it allows them to do trial and error in their materials.
- It can offer you fast turnaround time as it shortens the entire cycle of the product development from making the mold to creating the product itself.
- This innovation also helps in the area of business and product development. Businesses can now easily update and improve the 3D mould design anytime to add functionality.
What are the Applications of 3D Printed Moulds?
Some of the examples of what you can do with moulds that are 3D printed:
- 3D printed mould for silicone parts
- Metal parts with 3D printed moulds
- 3D printed molds for food, and many more.
Industries that May Benefit in Making 3D Printed Moulds
Some of the industries that benefit the most in making moulds that are 3D printed are:
- Food and Beverage
- Medical, and many more
How Much Does a 3D Mould Costs?
Prices vary depending on some factors to consider and here are a few:
- Dimension - To know the cost, one of the first things to check is the dimension of the project. Through that information, you can also determine how much materials are needed for the project as well as the lead time.
- Details - 3D printed parts, specifically moulds, are mostly about its characteristic which makes its details vital. You should be specific with its shape to achieve the style you desire. The price may change based on how complex the details are.
- Revision - There is a maximum of three design revisions per project. This may affect the cost as changes exceeding the limit may subject to additional charge.
3D2Go can create quality 3D floor designs fit for your requirements. Simply send us your wonderful ideas and we will transform it into a floor art you will surely appreciate.
Why Choose 3D2Go
Of all the reasons, 3D2Go is a one-stop-shop in everything 3D. Our high quality 3D mould printing will surely improve and boost your business. With the help of our professional people and advanced 3D printers, we guarantee superior output.
Experience 3D2Go’s value-for-money services. Inquire today!