The best materials for your weird gifts philippines
Today, people are expecting insanely unique things to have. The norm is such a thing of the past. But also, people want something that is useful. Something that they can display and match the aesthetic they have but still maximizing it by having it useful for their daily life.
A lamp that can be bought at a store or online is practical to brighten up a room. But that’s just it. It might not even be the style you want because designs are limited to the typical lamp shades. Why not try and get yourself a 3D printed lithophane? Have in your desk and display your most fond memories with family and friends while shedding light on the room. Or maybe get a picture frame 3D printed that can hold memories and other paraphernalia in your offices like your pens, glasses, mobile phones, or anything else that you would want easy access to. 3D printing has truly given us opportunities to design our own space.
This is why 3D2GO offers you two of the best 3D printers in the market. Gift it to anyone and give the best experience of exploring their own creativity.
Whether a professional or a beginner, our printers are sure to meet 3D expectations.
- Has two extruders that support dual-color printing.
- Its enclosed chassis helps protect your printing against cold and heat from the external environment.
- Suggested for newbies who want all functions. 3D printer, laser engraving, and CNC cutting.
- A 3-in-1 3D Printer that includes laser engraving and CNC cutting.
3D print your funny gift ideas philippines
Still don’t trust yourself with DIYs stuff? Or simply you have no time to explore your creativity?
Let us do the job of creating! We have listed below our usual process for your 3D printing request:
- What we start with is the material used for printing. We use materials that are durable and easily shapeable.
- Another thing is the design of the model. Complex or not, we want to give you quality printed products. Aside from the aesthetic aspect, we think of how durable it will be. For this, we either need or suggest the thickness of the base for the support. Thicker support means more materials. More materials mean that the price would increase as well. Pricey. But hey. You got a stable project that can stand on its own.
- Lastly, the post-process. It depends on how intricate the details are. There could be parts that are too small. Or maybe the design is just one of its kind. The complexity would also need the usage of more resin just to meet the needed detail. In turn, post processing is being affected. With the use of more resing, there would be a larger need for polishing. You can forget this last consideration. That is if you don’t mind having a rough finish instead of smooth perfection.
An insanely unique something gift ideas for everyone
Here at 3D2GO, we offer end-to-end services both to the consumer and corporate markets. We never limit ourselves as we also want to keep growing. So if 3D services are continuing their revolutionary ways, then so are we. As a company, we will continue being one of the best performers for:
- 3D Scanning
- 3D Prototyping
- Designing & Conceptualizing
- Scale Model Building
- 3D Printing
- Post Printing Service (Sanding and Coloring)
- Hardware Sales
- After Sales Support
- Reseller Program
Get in touch with us for your crazy gift ideas!
Send us files in .obj or .stil format in our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us through our Facebook and Instagram pages today!