3D Printed Fashion Accessories in the Philippines
Burst out your creativity and passion with 3D printed fashion accessories. Boost your fashion business by creating unique designs of accessories that are not yet available in the market. Enhance the level of fashion today and make the future of the fashion industry promising with this technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a 3D Printed Executive Corporate Giveaway?
One of the most recent trends in the fashion industry is the amazing works of 3D printing. A few years ago, it was introduced to the market by some of the high end fashion brands and well-known fashion designers in different fashion shows. And it includes accessories that are printed in 3D. These are the items made through 3D printing technology used to contribute and complement a person’s outfit and somehow complete it.
What are the Fashion Accessories that Can be 3D Printed?
There is a wide range of fashion accessories that you can 3D print and to give you an idea, here are just some of it:
- Pendant Necklace - Get all out on this! Design different styles of pendant without limitations. Freely create and express your fashion, may it be in the shape of an animal or some other things, this innovation can bring it to life.
- Bracelet - Same with the pendant of a necklace, you can also make your imaginations come to reality on a bracelet. There’s no good or bad style so go and create your own amazing 3D printed bracelet.
- Pin - Yep, even pins can be printed in 3D using your unique design. If you ever noticed, major fashion brands like chanel have their one-of-a-kind pins for their customers. You can 3D print yours for your own line for a cheaper alternative.
- Cufflinks - Yep, even pins can be printed in 3D using your unique design. If you ever noticed, major fashion brands like chanel have their one-of-a-kind pins for their customers. You can 3D print yours for your own line for a cheaper alternative.
- Boot Cover - Give greater impact to your stunning boots with creatively designed boot cover. These and many more accessories.
How Much Does a Fashion Accessory that is 3D Printed Cost?
Here are some of the factors that may affect the price of a fashion accessory that is printed in 3D:
- Dimension - One of the major factors affecting the cost is the size of an item. Determining this also follows the information on how much printing material and time are needed to get it done.
- Revision - 3D2Go has a limit of three revisions for every project to max out the effort and time of our people. If you prefer to have additional changes to the final design, there will be an extra charge for it.
- Turnaround Time - We set a lead time for each item to avoid being bombarded. Your item can be a priority, although it would still depend on our workload, but expect an additional charge or “rush fee”.
Get in touch with one of our account managers for a quote.
Why Choose 3D2Go
With 3D2Go, you can now achieve a cutting edge 3D services and output when it comes to creating 3D printed fashion accessories as we ensure to give our hundred percent to serving you with the help of our state-of-the-art 3D printers and equipment and experienced people. Inquire today!