How much is a 3d printer for DIY projects?
We wish there was an easy answer to this question. But there is a wide variety in the types of 3D printers based on:
- Place of manufacture
All of these are contributing factors to a 3D printer’s price. Listed below are printers that 3D2GO has been using:
- Has two extruders that support dual-color printing.
- Its enclosed chassis helps protect your printing against cold and heat from the external environment.
- Suggested for newbies who want all functions. 3D printer, laser engraving, and CNC cutting.
- A 3-in-1 3D Printer that includes laser engraving and CNC cutting.
SLA is a 3D printing technology. It is being used for:
It’s process does one layer at a time by curing a photo-reactive resin. This is being done with a UV laser or a similar power source.
This printer can also produce detailed scale models regardless of the size.
Whether you’re a professional or a beginner, our printers are sure to meet your 3D expectations.
Where can i 3d print with affordable prices?
Let’s face it. Nothing comes cheap in the market nowadays. Especially if it’s something unique or personalized. But if you look at it from a different perspective, 3D2GO offers everything outside the box. Once you see the considerations, it would be easy to understand why they come in pricey.
- What affects the price the most is the material used for printing. We use materials that are durable and easily shapeable.
- Another thing to consider is the design of the model. Complex or not, we want to give you quality printed products. Aside from the aesthetic aspect, we think of how durable it will be. For this, we either need or suggest the thickness of the base for the support. Thicker support means more materials. More materials mean that the price would increase as well. Pricey. But hey. You got a stable project that can stand on its own.
- Lastly, the post process also affects the price. It depends on how intricate the details are. There could be parts that are too small. Or maybe the design is just one of its kind. The complexity would also need the usage of more resin just to meet the needed detail. In turn, post processing is being affected. With the use of more resing, there would be a larger need for polishing. You can forget this last consideration. That is if you don’t mind having a rough finish instead of smooth perfection.
3D2GO, the best 3d printing service near me
We continue to strive as we find ways to accommodate you.
Here at 3D2GO, we offer end-to-end services both to the consumer and corporate markets. We do never limit ourselves as we also want to keep growing. So if 3D services are continuing their revolutionary ways, then so are we. As a company, we will continue being one of the best performers for:
- 3D Scanning
- 3D Prototyping
- Designing & Conceptualizing
- Scale Model Building
- 3D Printing
- Post Printing Service (Sanding and Coloring)
- Hardware Sales
- After Sales Support
- Reseller Program
Don’t see what you need? Suggest us your needs and we will try our best to make it possible! All this can be discussed virtually. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us!
Send us files in .obj or .stil format in our email address email@example.com.
You can also reach us through our Facebook and Instagram pages today!