PRICE:DAVID 3 PRO Software Php21,200 (VAT Excluded)
This software allows inexpensive 3D scanning of surfaces. All you require is a video camera (e.g. webcam), a line laser (you will find suitable, cost-efficient laser modules in this shop), and a “corner” as background.
Textures, i.e. detailed coloration of the object, can be acquired as well. In order to obtain an all-around scan of your object, you simply create single scans from different directions; DAVID-Laserscanner is able to align and fuse the scans to a textured 360-degree-model.
The surface data can be exported to the well-known file formats .OBJ, .STL, and .PLY. This allows you to import them in 3rd-party software for further processing, e.g. milling or 3d printing.
- Supports Structured Light scanning
- New user interface which is easier to use
- Windows Vista, 7 or 8; 32 or 64 bit
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 (included on this flash drive)
- 1 free USB slot
- Dual core 2 GHz CPU
- 64 bit Windows (7 or 8)
- 8 GB RAM
- 3d graphics card (e.g. NVIDIA GeForce or AMD Radeon) with 1 GB VRAM or more